I found very interesting this discussion around the role of race in the Tuaregs’ motivations for forming a separate state. It certainly highlighted the many potential causes for the conflict in Northern Mali. Read on!
Welcome & thanks for visiting my site: Explore the posts, browse by Category, or Search. If you would like to get periodic News & updates please visit the Contact pg and join the Mailing List. I’d love to get any Comments you may have so feel free to write!
- Paa Joe & The Lion (@PaaJoeTheLion) on A quick stop at Paa Joe on our way to Kumasi, Ghana
- Jed on Miriam Makeba: World-Famous South African Singer & Civil Rights Activist
- Nandipha Mntambo – Beeldende Kunst « Marlies in Afrika on Interview with South African artist Nandipha Mntambo
- To be successfull in conservation you must work with the communities… « The Milgis Journal on Kenyan Nurse Rita makes it happen: A well run clinic in Northern Kenya
- Summertime in Europe: African artists have much to say at art event Documenta 13 in Germany has a gooAfrican Art at Documenta in Kassel Germany | Happening Africa on Interview with artist Zanele Muholi from South Africa