A year ago I went on this unforgettable medical mission with MEAK in the northern most remote part of Kenya near the Sudanese and Ethiopian borders. Check out Martin Nighy’s report on our time there. It is worth taking the time to read this. It captures beautifully the feeling of the place, the people, and the meaning this mission had for all of us. We share a deep love for Kenya and a profound caring for its people. Enjoy and get back to me. I would love to hear your thoughts.
Welcome & thanks for visiting my site: Explore the posts, browse by Category, or Search. If you would like to get periodic News & updates please visit the Contact pg and join the Mailing List. I’d love to get any Comments you may have so feel free to write!
- Paa Joe & The Lion (@PaaJoeTheLion) on A quick stop at Paa Joe on our way to Kumasi, Ghana
- Jed on Miriam Makeba: World-Famous South African Singer & Civil Rights Activist
- Nandipha Mntambo – Beeldende Kunst « Marlies in Afrika on Interview with South African artist Nandipha Mntambo
- To be successfull in conservation you must work with the communities… « The Milgis Journal on Kenyan Nurse Rita makes it happen: A well run clinic in Northern Kenya
- Summertime in Europe: African artists have much to say at art event Documenta 13 in Germany has a gooAfrican Art at Documenta in Kassel Germany | Happening Africa on Interview with artist Zanele Muholi from South Africa